PeaceLoveEarth®: Seen in Magazines, Blogs, and on Television
- The View as part of the Green Fashion Show
- Style Network: Shop Like A Star: Cinema Chic
- ABC7 (Chicago) Morning News: Watch It Online
- Book Room Reviews: Grade: A - "I have written down my prayers for the knots in my bracelet and every time I look at it I think of those prayers and honestly it is a wonderful reminder and peaceful feeling...the bracelets would be a terrific gift for anyone...They also make absolutely beautiful necklaces..."
- SomeoneSpoilMe.com: "Annatarian® Recycled Silver "Earth" Seven Wishes Bracelet is the modern day genie in a bottle."
- StyleChicago.com: "This is jewelry with a conscience. So what does that mean? The new Peace, Love and Earth jewelry line is designed to inspire positive change while remaining high fashion."
- TreeHugger.com: & : "Designer Anna Mkhitarian reinvents that tired hippie standard-the ol' peace sign-into physical, wearable mantras that, though unsubtle, remind us what our groovy voyage on Spaceship Earth is all about."
- Keetsa! Blog - Eco-Friendly and Green News: & : Keetsa calls the seven wishes bracelet "a great piece of eco friendly art, which can inspire a new generation."
- Whatcelebswear.com: "Look great and feel great wearing these beautiful green lifestyle accessories!"
- Girlawhirl.com: "...just the sort of thing that Girlawhirl, and almost every one she knows would love to wear."
- StyleGoodies.com: "seriously gorgeous"
- Marie Claire says: "It's a sleek pendant with hanging charms, perfect for a quirky finish to a little black dress or to chic up a t-shirt and jeans." (see the necklaces here)
- Chic By Nature: Annatarian's® PeaceLoveEarth® Earth Pendant: "I love this pendant. It’s sleek, elegant and earth friendly!"
- LAStory.com: "The Seven Wishes Bracelet is a nifty little gift that is perfect for guy or girl— depending on the color of the string you choose. We *heart* her creations!!"
- GreenUnion (UK) says of the Seven Wishes Bracelet: "The little charms, suspended on surplus string and presented in the gorgeous sealed boxes, make perfect favours or gifts for your bridesmaids."
- PeaceLoveEarth® Jewelry has also been featured in Yogi Times, The LA Times' Emerald City, The Miami Herald ("New and Cool") and numerous other publications and Web sites.
Annatarian® Also Featured In...Bridal Guide, USA Today's USAWeekend.com, IdealBite, Los Angeles City Beat, A.Refuge, LASplash.com, StyleDiary, LA Weekly, Hautenature.com, California Apparel News, White Apricot, Aromatherapy Thymes, East Bay Spaces, The Knot, Portovert, and many more.